Παρασκευή 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

MLM through the eyes of a professional amateur....

I was introduced to the world of MLM only a few years ago. Honestly speaking, what a pity to have met this business field then. Thank God it was not too late to have spent my whole life meaninglessly. 


I am wondering who of you reading these lines, have stumbled upon a business opportunity of this kind and have passed by it. The truth is that usually it is well hidden behind a product. So most of the times we reject it, because we hate sales. Or we are afraid of sales. MLM is far beyond making sales. Recently in one of Robert Kiyosaki’ s books I read that “if you are an amazing, charismatic, unique salesperson, then you will do great with sales, but most probably you will do very bad with Multi-level marketing. Because Multi-level marketing has so little to do with sales”. Thank you, Mr. Kiyosaki! This is written for people just like me. Ιf someone had initially approached me to show me this business mainly in a product - oriented manner, I would be condemned to stay an employee for the rest of my life. 

Luckily enough I met this world through my husband’s eyes, who at that time counted already 10 years of experience in this business. I was fortunate to see the big picture. I already had experience in the field of tourism and hospitality, I was quite disappointed and stressed and was about to compromise with a quiet and mediocre position in a company just to be able to pay my expenses and live a peaceful life. The dilemma was that I wanted to have my own family but how could this be combined with a promising career? I was not and still am not a career woman, but that doesn’t mean that I am not ‘healthily’ ambitious. How could I find the right balance out there? Just then I came across MLM and more specifically LR Health & Beauty Systems. This new (new to me...but not new at all) way of doing serious business came to give the answers to all of my questions. 

Zissis & Paraskevi 
Looking back and having met many people, some of them positive some of them negative to this idea, I would like to comment on the most common characteristics of MLM. 

They say that you can develop your own MLM business part-time even from home. Yes, that is true. Throughout the years we have seen hundreds of people reaching a satisfactory level of income working part-time at the same time with their morning jobs. Moreover, your MLM business can be truly home based. This is mainly the way we still do it and technology helps a lot with this. This the way I mainly do it, being at the same time a mother of a two-year-old child. 

They say that you can use all your talents and even discover new ones. Yes, that is true. Could I ever imagine myself speaking in front of people without fainting? Never. However now I am out there doing it (or at least trying to do it better every time...). I have seen many people reaching their best performance just because here they feel free and not judged. 

They say that you can plan your time. Yes, that is true. Either you are an employee or a full-time mum, this is a business you can develop at your own pace. You can do it in the afternoons, in the weekends, when you travel, when you put children into bed, when you associate with other people. This is a business you can keep in your pocket and take it with you all the time everywhere you go. 

They say that there are no geographical limitations. Yes, that is absolutely true. Zissis and myself are traveling both in Greece and abroad to develop our business. Fifteen years ago we could never imagine where this living organism, the network, would take us. Can you imagine that since LR is based in 33 countries around the globe, you can practically work in 33 different countries? Doesn’t this give you a great feeling of freedom?

They say that MLM is different from pyramid schemes. Yes, that is true. Serious MLM companies have been in the market for many years. Let us talk about the company we are cooperating with. LR Health & Beauty Systems has been in the market since 1985***. Had it been a pyramid, do you find it possible that over all these years not even one person hadn’t appeared to ‘reveal the trap’? LR is in the market with its cards open and anyone can compare and analyze its marketing plan. It strongly believes in transparency and proves it in any possible way. Perhaps it is time to accept that MLM is a modern way of entrepreneurship and is here to stay. 

*** LR Health & Beauty Systems is a member of Bundesverband Direktvertieb Deutschand (BDD: http://www.direktvertrieb.de/) and The European Direct Selling Association (SELDIA: http://www.seldia.eu/). 

Welcome to the world of vast opportunities
They say that there is no investment risk. Yes, that is true. The fee you need to pay to get a partner’s code in LR is tiny compared to what you can get from that.  Once we were invited in an exclusive event organized for us in Germany. The company in 2010 upgraded its Marketing Plan and Car Concept and invited us in Hockenheim Ring (F1 circuit) to introduce us to our Porsche dream cars and give us the chance to drive them. I was very new in the business and I remember myself looking around astonished like Alice in Wonderland. There I realized that there are two categories of people. In the first are those who sign the application form and never do anything. In the second one are those, who sign the application form and heartily, deeply, sincerely, unquestionably believe that this is their chance to change their lives. These people believe that life owes them and you know what...they are right. 


Ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to the world of vast opportunities.

Yours sincerely,


Paraskevi Katsanaki








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου